Important: This article contains out-of-date information. For current application information, see Connecting Applications with JumpCloud Using Pre-Built Connectors.
- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and Facebook at Work, you must use an administrator account in Facebook at Work.
- How to configure User authorization.
Configure the Service Provider: Part 1
- Log in to Facebook at Work as an administrator.
- Select the triangular icon in the upper right corner and choose Manage Work Community from the drop-down menu.
- Select Settings.
- In the SSO settings section, for SAML Authentication choose SSO or Username/password for testing purposes to prevent account lockout (after your configuration has tested successfully, you may change this property as you see fit).
- Copy the Audience URL and the ACS URL.
- Leave the Facebook at Work configuration page open.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- In the IDP Entity ID field, enter
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the SP Entity ID field, paste the Audience URL copied from Facebook at Work’s configuration page (ex:
- In the ACS URL field, paste the ACS URL copied from Facebook at Work’s configuration page (ex:
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
Configure the Service Provider: Part 2
- Back in Facebook at Work, in the SAML URL field, enter the same IdP URL that you set in the JumpCloud console (if you did not modify the termination of this URL, then enter the default URL:
- In the SAML Issuer URL field, enter
https://YOURDOMAIN.com(replace YOURDOMAIN with your company’s unique domain).
- In the SAML certificate field, paste the entire contents of your public certificate.
- Select Save.
- Leave this page open for testing.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Return to Facebook at Work’s configuration page
- Select Test SSO
- If necessary, log into the JumpCloud User Console as the appropriate user
- You should receive a message indicating that your SSO is working properly
- (Optional) You may now change the SAML Authentication property in Facebook at Work