Important: This article contains out-of-date information. For current application information, see Connecting Applications with JumpCloud Using Pre-Built Connectors.
- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and Bugcrowd, you must use an Owner account in Bugcrowd.
- How to configure User authorization.
- SAML 2.0 Just-In-Time (JIT) user provisioning is supported by Bugcrowd.
- After enabling SSO, only Owners may still sign in to Bugcrowd using their personal credentials.
- Bugcrowd does not support SP-Initiated SSO.
- After configuring Bugcrowd for SSO, all email address domains that will be using SSO need to be verified by Bugcrowd. For verification, the account Owner should contact
firstname.lastname@example.org identify the domains of users who want to authenticate via SSO.
Configure the Service Provider: Part 1
- Log in to Bugcrowd Crowdcontrol as an account Owner.
- Select Organization Settings (the gear icon).
- Select on the Authentication tab.
- Select on Single Sign-on (SSO).
- In the SSO Configuration section, copy your Organization Code and then scroll down to the SAML Settings section.
- Leave the Bugcrowd configuration page open.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- In the IDP Entity ID field, enter
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the SP Entity ID field, enter
https://tracker.bugcrowd.com/organizations/ORG_CODE(replace ORG_CODE with the Organization Code you copied from the Bugcrowd configuration page).
- In the ACS URL field, enter
https://tracker.bugcrowd.com/organizations/ORG_CODE/sso/acs(replace ORG_CODE with the Organization Code you copied from the Bugcrowd configuration page).
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
Configure the Service Provider: Part 2
- Back in Bugcrowd, in the IdP Entity ID field, enter
https://YOURDOMAIN.com(replace YOURDOMAIN with your company’s unique domain).
- In the IdP SSO Target URL field, enter the same IdP URL that you set in the JumpCloud console (if you did not modify the termination of this URL, then enter the default URL:
- (Optional) If you would like users to be sent back to the JumpCloud User Portal when they log out of Bugcrowd, enter the following as the IdP SLO Target URL: https://console.jumpcloud.com/userconsole/
- In the IdP Certificate field, paste your entire public certificate.
- In the User Role Mapping section, ensure that Manual Selection is selected.
- Select Save Authentication Settings.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Navigate to your Service Provider application URL.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.