When registering a new user account, there are several ways the process can fail, including:
- The registration email is not recieved
- The registration fields do not validate or allow text to be entered
- When submitting the form, the page does not refresh properly
- The registration link leads to a notification that says "There was a problem with your registration. The activation code has either already been used or has expired"
The registration email was not sent and/or was caught by a spam filter
The registration link is expired or has already been used
An unsupported browser or a supported browser in an unsupported configuration is being used to complete the form
1. If you're being routed to the Oops! page, then please follow the password reset workflow linked from the page or see the password reset steps here.
2. If you have not received the registration email, check your spam folder, follow the password reset self service linked in solution 1. above, or contact your JumpCloud administrator to have the email resent. If signing up for the service on our signup page, please retry the registration form after confirming the requirements in solution 3.
3. If experiencing any of the other symptoms, there are several possibilities:
- Make sure you are using a supported browser
- Try a supported browser in incognito or private browsing mode, this will typically disable plugins that may be blocking