Important: This article contains out-of-date information. For current application information, see Connecting Applications with JumpCloud Using Pre-Built Connectors.
- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and JobScore, you must use an administrator account in JobScore.
- How to configure User authorization.
- SAML 2.0 Just-In-Time (JIT) user provisioning is supported by JobScore.
- The JumpCloud administrator performing the integrations will only configure SSO for the IdP, or JumpCloud. After JumpCloud is configured, the administrator will send the IdP configuration details to JobScore. JobScore will configure the SAML 2.0 connection and contact the account administrator.
- If users already exist within JobScore, their accounts must be activated in order for them to use SSO.
- In order to configure JumpCloud SSO for JobScore, you will need your JobScore company code. If you do not already know this value, follow these steps to retrieve it:
- Log into your JobScore account as an administrator.
- Scroll over the gear icon, scroll over Accounts in the drop-down menu, and select Company Info & Settings.
- In the Company Information section, you will find your Company Code.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- In the IDP Entity ID field, enter
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the ACS URL field, enter
https://hire.jobscore.com/auth/saml/COMPANY_CODE(replace COMPANY_CODE with your company code).
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
Configure the Service Provider
Send an email to JobScore Support at
firstname.lastname@example.org that SAML be enabled on your account for SSO and include the following information:
- IdP Issuer URL:
https://YOURDOMAIN.com(use the same value you entered while configuring JumpCloud)
- IdP Login URL: provide the same IdP URL that you set in the JumpCloud console (if you did not modify the termination of this URL, then provide the default URL:
- IdP Certificate: attach your public certificate.
- IdP Issuer URL:
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Navigate to your Service Provider application URL.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.