- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and Zilicus, you must use an administrator account in Zilicus.
- How to configure User authorization.
- SAML 2.0 Just-In-Time (JIT) user provisioning is not supported by Zilicus.
Configure the Service Provider: Part 1
- Log in to Zilicus as an administrator.
- Select Admin.
- In the Organization Settings section in the sidenav, select Configuration.
- Select on the Integration tab.
- Check the box next to Enable Onelogin SSO Authentication.
- In the Security Certificate field, paste the contents of your public certificate. without the BEGIN and END CERTIFICATE lines
- Copy the SSO Login URL.
- Leave the Zilicus configuration page open.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In both the SP Entity ID field and the ACS URL field, paste the SSO Login URL you copied from the Zilicus configuration page (ex:
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
Configure the Service Provider: Part 2
- Back in Zilicus, in the Onelogin SAML Endpoint URL field, enter the same IdP URL that you set in the JumpCloud console (if you did not modify the termination of this URL, then enter the default URL:
- Select Update.
- Select OK.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Navigate to your Service Provider application URL.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.