Important: This article contains out-of-date information. For current application information, see Connecting Applications with JumpCloud Using Pre-Built Connectors.
- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- To complete the integration between JumpCloud and 15Five, you must use a 15five admin account
- 15five Basic or Plus plans require an SSO add-on, contact 15five for more information
- How to configure User authorization.
- For existing users, the email in JumpCloud must match the email in 15five
- Users that have not been added to 15five signing in via SSO will be prompted to complete a new profile
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the Configure New Application side panel and then select Configure.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- In the IDP Entity ID field, enter
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the ACS URL field, enter https://YOURSUBDOMAIN.15five.com/saml2/acs/. If you have not configured a subdomain, refer to Configure the Service Provider below.
- In the field terminating the IDP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plain text string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
- Select Export Metadata for 15Five on the right-hand side of the page.
Configure the Service Provider
- Log in to the 15Five as an administrator.
- In the profile avatar menu, select Company Settings.
- Select Single Sign-On in the left navigation menu.
- Configure a subdomain to get started.
- Under XML setup, enter the metadata exported in step 12 above.
- Select Save.
- In Details Setup select 'Enabled'.
- Allow Password Sign In should remain checked until SAML login is tested to prevent inadvertent lockout from 15five.
- Enter a Contact Email.
- The IdP Entity ID and IdP Single Sign-On Service URL should be prefilled from the XML import. If not, enter the values for IDP Entity ID and IdP URL from the JumpCloud configuration respectively.
- In the IdP Single Sign-On Service Binding drop down, select HTTP-POST.
- In User Attributes, for Email, enter email; First Name, enter firstname; Last Name, enter lastname.
- Select SAVE Button.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Open your base URL: https://YOURSUBDOMAIN.15five.com/.
- Select Sign in using Single Sign-on.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.