Setup and Installation
- Download and install Postman app: https://www.getpostman.com/downloads/
- Once installed click on the “Import” button
- Select “Import From Link”
- Go to the JumpCloud API Overview page by clicking on each of the links below. Once you click on the links, proceed to step 7. Note the link is different for each API version. Import both OAS links to get both V1 and V2 endpoint collections in Postman
- V1: https://docs.jumpcloud.com/1.0/api-overview/v1-api
- V2: https://docs.jumpcloud.com/2.0/api-overview/v2-api
- Click on the “OAS” link.
- Copy the URL from the browser.
- Paste the URL into Postman Import and click the “Import” button.
- You will now see the API has been imported as a collection into Postman.
- Select which API endpoint to run.
- Go to the “Headers” tab to customize the headers being sent with the command.
- Add the variable “x-api-key”.
- Set the value to be your API key taken from the JumpCloud console.
- Click the “Send” button to execute the command.
- View the results of the command