- Users are now prompted to change their password after they log in to their portal for the 7 days leading up to their password's expiration. See How Do I Change My JumpCloud User Account Password? and Security Settings
- MFA status now displays correctly on the System panel Users tab.
- We no longer send a MFA activation email to users who have configured MFA for their account when an admin enables MFA for their account.
- Fixed an issue that restricted users from completing their MFA setup.
- We've updated the email we send to users when their JumpCloud account password is expiring: Users will receive one email a day for 7 days leading up to expiration that asks users to update their password. When users click the Reset Password button in the email, they are taken to a page that lets them choose which system they use. If they select Mac, they are shown how to update their password in the JumpCloud Mac app. If they select Windows or Linux, they are taken to the User Password Reset page.