Important: This article contains out-of-date information. For current application information, see Connecting Applications with JumpCloud Using Pre-Built Connectors.
- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- To successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and KnowBe4, you need to use an administrator account in KnowBe4.
- How to configure User authorization.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, then select 'configure'.
- Optionally, enter KnowBe4 for the . This label will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User Portal.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click . Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click . You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- In the
- Select and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the
- In the
SAML_Account_IDneeds to be replace with SAML Account ID provided to the user.
- Select the check box to include the groups a user is a member of in SAML assertions. When this field is selected, all groups that connect the user to the application are included in assertions to that application. The Groups Attribute Name is the service provider's name of the group attribute. By default, the attribute name is memberOf.
- In the
- Select the check box. Clear this check box if your Service Provider doesn't need to include a redirect endpoint.
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- Select .
Configure the Service Provider
- Sign in to the KnowBe4 Account.
- Go to Account Settings.
- In the SAML section, copy your unique Single Sign In URL.
- After you have obtained the Single Sign In URL from the account, paste it into the field.
- Select and/or to which to assign the application.
- Click .
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Navigate to your Service Provider application URL.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.