Important: This article contains out-of-date information. For current application information, see Connecting Applications with JumpCloud Using Pre-Built Connectors.
- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and Elateral, you must use an administrator account in Elateral.
- How to configure User authorization.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- Optionally, enter Elateral for the . This label will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User Portal.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click . Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click . You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- In the
- Select and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the
- In the
https://Your_Prefix.elateral.com/sso/verify/Your_Suffixwhere Your_Prefix and Your_Suffix match your prefix and suffix from the elateral.com SSO integration.
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
Configure the Service Provider
We're currently researching SAML connection details for this Beta connector and will add content here soon.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Navigate to your Service Provider application URL.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.