- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and WebEx, you must use an Organization Admin account WebEx.
- How to configure User authorization.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- In the IDP Entity ID field, enter
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the ACS URL field, enter
SUBDOMAINwith your WebEx subdomain).
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
- Select export metadata in the WebEx application entry
Configure the Service Provider
- Log in to WebEx Site Administration as an administrator (
SUBDOMAINwith your WebEx subdomain)
- Select on the Configuration in the sidebar
- Mouse over Common Site Settings in the sidebar, then select SSO Configuration from the context menu
- In the Federation Protocol dropdown, select SAML 2.0
- Select the SP Initiated radio button
- Select the Import SAML Metadata link, and upload the metadata file exported from Step 11 under JumpCloud SSO Application configuration
- Leave the WebEx SAML Issuer (SP ID) field set to
- In the Issuer for SAML (IdP ID) field, enter the value from Part 1, Step 4 above
- In the Customer SSO Service Login URL field, enter the same IdP URL that you set in the JumpCloud console (if you did not modify the termination of this URL, then enter the default URL:
- In the NameID Format dropdown, select Email address
- Leave the AuthnContextClassRef field, leave the default value of urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:ac:classes:PasswordProtectedTransport
- Enter a desired WebEx target URL in the field Default WebEx Target page URL (ex:
- (Optional) If you would like users to be sent back to the JumpCloud User Portal when they log out of WebEx, select the Single Logout checkbox, then enter the following in the Customer SSO Service Logout URL:
- Select the Update button
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Navigate to your Service Provider application URL.
- Select on Log In in the upper-right corner
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.