Important: This article contains out-of-date information. For current application information, see Connecting Applications with JumpCloud Using Pre-Built Connectors.
- Generate a public certificate and private key pair
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and BlueJeans, you must use an administrator account in BlueJeans. Additionally, the configuring administrator must have an Enterprise account.
- How to configure User authorization
Configure the Service Provider: Part 1
- Log in to BlueJeans as an administrator.
- Select Admin.
- Select Group Settings.
- Select on the Security tab.
- In the Authentication Options section, select SAML Single Sign On.
- Check the box next to Enable Automatic Provisioning appropriately.
- Under Certificate Path, select Choose File and upload your public certificate.
- Copy the RelayState.
- Leave the BlueJeans configuration page open.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the Target URL field, paste the RelayState you copied from the BlueJeans configuration page.
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
Configure the Service Provider: Part 2
- Back in BlueJeans, in the Login URL field, enter the same IdP URL that you set in the JumpCloud console (if you did not modify the termination of this URL, then enter the default URL:
- In the Password Change URL field, enter
- In the Logout URL field, enter
- Check the box next to Pick User Id from saml2:NameID element.
- In the Email field, enter
- In the First Name field, enter
- In the Last Name field, enter
- Select Save Changes.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Navigate to your Service Provider application URL.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.