Important: This article contains out-of-date information. For current application information, see Connecting Applications with JumpCloud Using Pre-Built Connectors.
- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and LogMeIn, you must use an administrator account in LogMeIn.
- How to configure User authorization.
- The JumpCloud administrator performing the integrations will only configure SSO for the IdP, or JumpCloud. After JumpCloud is configured, the administrator will send the IdP configuration details to a LogMeIn representative. The representative will configure the SAML 2.0 connection and contact the account administrator.
- Once a user successfully logs in to a LogMeIn account, that user is also logged in to the associated Join.me and Cubby accounts.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- In the IDP Entity ID field, enter
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear beside the LogMeIn logo within the JumpCloud console to guide administrators and users to the connection you have configured.
- Select Activate.
- Select Export Metadata for LogMeIn on the right-hand side of the page.
Configure the Service Provider
- Compose an email to your LogMeIn account representative or to domain-verification@LogMeIn.com.
- Attach your public certificate and the metadata file you exported from JumpCloud and send.
- A member of the LogMeIn SSO team will contact you to help complete the setup.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon
- This should automatically launch and login to the application
- In your Web browser, navigate to the LogMeIn login page
- Upon entering the email of a user associated with the LogMeIn account, the password field should disappear
- Select Log in
- If necessary, log into the JumpCloud User Console as the appropriate user
- You should automatically be logged in to LogMeIn