Important: This article contains out-of-date information. For current application information, see Connecting Applications with JumpCloud Using Pre-Built Connectors.
- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and EZOfficeInventory, you must use an administrator account in EZOfficeInventory.
- How to configure User authorization.
- SAML 2.0 Just-In-Time (JIT) user provisioning is supported by EZOfficeInventory.
Configure the Service Provider: Part 1
- Log in to EZOfficeInventory as an administrator
- Select on your name in the upper right corner and select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Select on the Add Ons tab
- In the SAML Integration section, select Enabled
- Copy the EZOfficeInventory consumer service url
- Leave the EZOfficeInventory configuration page open
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- In the IDP Entity ID field, enter
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the ACS URL field, paste the EZOfficeInventory consumer service url you copied from the EZOfficeInventory configuration page (ex:
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
Configure the Service Provider: Part 2
- Back in EZOfficeInventory, in the Identity Provider URL field, enter the same IdP URL that you set in the JumpCloud console (if you did not modify the termination of this URL, then enter the default URL:
- In the Identity Provider Certificate field, paste in your entire public certificate.
- In the Login Button Text field, enter the text you want users to see on the EZOfficeInventory login page button for single sign on (ex: ‘SSO through JumpCloud’).
- Select Update at the bottom of the page.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Navigate to your Service Provider application URL.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.