- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and Weekdone, you must use an administrator account in Weekdone.
- How to configure User authorization.
- SAML 2.0 Just-In-Time (JIT) user provisioning is supported by Weekdone.
Configure the Service Provider: Part 1
- Log in to Weekdone as an administrator.
- Scroll over the sidenav and select the gears icon beside Your Company.
- Select Advanced.
- In the SAML name field, enter a plaintext string unique to your company (this will be your organization ID).
- Leave the Weekdone configuration page open.
Configure the JumpCloud SSO Application
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, the select 'configure'.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- In the SP Entity ID field, enter
https://weekdone.com/a/ORG_ID/metadata(replace ORG_ID with the organization ID you entered while configuring Weekdone).
- In the ACS URL field, enter
https://weekdone.com/a/ORG_ID(replace ORG_ID with the organization ID you entered while configuring Weekdone).
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- (Optional) In the Display Label field, enter a label that will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User console.
- Select Activate.
Configure the Service Provider: Part 2
- Back in Weekdone, in the SAML SSO URL field, enter the same IdP URL that you set in the JumpCloud console (if you did not modify the termination of this URL, then enter the default URL:
- In the SAML Logout URL field, enter
- In the X509 Certificate field, paste the contents of your public certificate.
- Select Save changes.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Navigate to your Service Provider application URL.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.