Support Tiers and Eligibility
Methods for Contacting Support
Support Level by Tier
Support Tiers and Eligibility
- Premium Support - Customers and partners can opt for 24 x 7 x 365 priority support access via phone, email, and chat through JumpCloud’s Premium Support offering. This support level is ideal for all customers and especially those interested in efficiency, security, and maximizing their IAM investments.
- Standard Support - Our customers and partners who are currently engaged in month-to-month or annual contract billing plans with JumpCloud receive the benefit of JumpCloud’s support assistance.
- Free Account Customers - Knowledge Base access is available to free account customers. If free account customers are interested in purchasing JumpCloud, they can enter a sales cycle through our sales team, or sign-up for our JumpStart program to become eligible for support.
- JumpStart™ Program Participants - We also provide a limited, time-based trial program called JumpStart that is available at no additional cost. This program includes a dedicated support specialist to assist you in setting up quickly. JumpStart delivers unlimited users for the duration of the trial to help you test at scale. To learn more contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Product defect and issue triaging, analysis and resolution.
- Product integration assistance with resources through JumpCloud-supported protocols.
Prior to contacting JumpCloud Support, customers and partners are encouraged to review the Knowledge Base. If you don't find a solution, support requests can be submitted by active Administrators associated with your JumpCloud or Partner account. Note that further authentication of your identity may be required for security reasons. We offer four ways to contact JumpCloud’s support team. For each of these methods, provide as much detail as possible, including:
- Detailed Issue Description
- Troubleshooting Actions Taken
- Pertinent Error Messages and Screenshots
- Applicable OS logs:
- Windows: C:\Windows\Temp\jcagent.log
- Mac & Linux: /var/log/jcagent.log
- Email: Contact support and generate request tickets for assistance: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org for Partners.
- Web: Submit your case via https://support.jumpcloud.com and follow the link to Submit a Case.
- Chat: Premium Support customers can contact support via chat by going to https://www.jumpcloud.com, ask to chat with an individual, provide your identity, and get connected with JumpCloud Support.
- Phone: Premium Support customers can contact support via phone - +1 720 240 5005, Option 2. Provide your PIN and get connected with JumpCloud Support.
|Pricing||N/A||Included||Contact Sales to enroll|
|Priority Access||N/A||Standard||Priority Access|
|Support Method and Time||Online||9am-5pm MT Weekdays||24 x 7 x 365|
|Eligible for Early Access functionality||x|
|Response Time SLA|
Entire loss of functionality; severe operational impact. Majority of users impacted.
|4 hours||1 hour|
Major loss of functionality; operations / user impact high.
|8 hours||2 hours|
Partial; non-critical issue; operations not severely impacted; user impact is low.
|Next business day||4 hours|
It's understood that miscommunications or changes in a situation can result in the need to reprioritize an issue. If the progress of a support request is not as expected, you can request an escalation. By escalating a support request, the issue will be brought to the attention of management who will then prioritize resources to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
To escalate an existing support request, reply to the last communication received on the issue and CC email@example.com.
After an escalation has been requested, an escalation engineer will evaluate the situation and determine the appropriate next steps. The request will not be de-escalated until we have:
- Confirmed there is an acceptable action plan.
- Verified troubleshooting and problem analysis are following proper process.
- Documented that all parties agree the request can be de-escalated.