Pre-existing accounts not added to JumpCloud are not affected by JumpCloud in any way. This includes the Administrator account on the system.
To allow JumpCloud to manage an account that was linked, currently Windows Pin and Picture passwords are not supported and must be disabled:
- Go to PC Settings
- Click Users on the left-hand navigation
- Under Sign-in options, click the Remove button to the right of either Change PIN or Change picture password, depending on which is configured
- Open the Settings app
- Click on Accounts icon
- Select Sign-in options on the left-hand navigation
- Under the PIN and/or Picture Password sections, click Remove
- Type in your Microsoft account password to verify and click OK
Now your user account can be fully managed by JumpCloud.