The agent fails to install on a Linux system with error; "curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 400 Bad Request"
- Time cannot be synchronized
- A supported OS cannot be determined from either /etc/issue or /etc/system-release
Verify the system complies with JumpCloud Agent Compatibility, System Requirements, and Impacts and with the JumpCloud Agent Port Requirements.
Check the installation log in /opt/jc/jcagentInstall.log, the above causes will log the following
- Your system time seems inaccurate. Please ensure your system is set to the correct time by running ntpdate ('ntpdate -u pool.ntp.org') or verifying that ntpd is configured properly.
- Your OS/architecture [/x86_64] is not supported. Please visit https://support.jumpcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/2390451-jumpcloud-agent-compatibility-and-system-impacts for a list of supported systems.
If after verifying all prerequisites and the agent still fails to install, gather the following information and submit a Support Request.
- Linux version, including the contents of /etc/issue and /etc/system-release
- Attach the contents of /opt/jc/; both jcagentInstall.log and agentBootstrap.json