Windows® users can reset their password from two places:If you're a Mac® user, go here to learn how to change your password.
- Be aware that the passwords you create must adhere to the complexity settings your organization requires for user account passwords. You'll get an error if you attempt to create a non-compliant password. If you aren't sure what your organization requires for user account passwords, ask your JumpCloud Admin.
- In addition to your organization's password complexity settings, your password also has to adhere to the password complexity settings of the applications you log in to from JumpCloud. For example, Office 365 requires passwords that are between 8 and 16 characters. If you need help determining the password complexity settings of the applications you use, ask your JumpCloud Admin.
- If your account gives you access to SSO applications, it may take several minutes for your password to update for your SSO applications after you change it in JumpCloud.
Change Your Password from the User Portal Login
To change your password from the JumpCloud User Portal Login:
- Go to the JumpCloud® User Portal: https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- If you're viewing the Admin Portal Login, click User Portal Login.
- Click Reset User Password.
The Reset Password Request page appears.
- Enter your company email address, then click Send Reset Request. You'll receive an email from JumpCloud with instructions for resetting your password.
Change Your Password in the User Portal's Security Settings
To change your password in the JumpCloud User Portal:
- Log in to the JumpCloud User Portal: https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Go to Security.
- Click Reset Password. The Update Password screen appears.
- Enter your Current Password, followed by your New Password. Enter the new password again to confirm it, then click Save.