Installing the JumpCloud Agent via JAMF
The JumpCloud agent can be installed via a JAMF script configured with the contents of one of the Mac Agent Command-line scripts
- To use the JAMF agent to install the JumpCoud agent log into the JAMF admin console and navigate to: Computers - Managment Settings - Scripts
- Select the "+ New" button in the top right corner of the screen to create a new script.
- Give the Script a name on the 'General' tab and then click on the 'Script' tab.
- Fill in your organization specific variables* of the chosen script and press 'Save'.
- *The JumpCloud Connect Key is located within the JumpCloud admin console, within the 'Systems' tab, click the (+) to reveal your connect key.
- After saving the script you can deploy the JumpCloud agent to your JAMF managed systems by adding the script to a new or existing JAMF policy under the Computers - Policies section of the JAMF console from the Scripts section.