Important: This article contains out-of-date information. For current application information, see Connecting Applications with JumpCloud Using Pre-Built Connectors.
- Generate a public certificate and private key pair.
- In order to successfully complete the integration between JumpCloud and OnSign TV, you must use an administrator account in OnSign TV.
- How to configure User authorization.
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select Applications in the main navigation panel.
- Select the + in the upper left, scroll or search for the application in the 'Configure New Application' side panel, then select configure.
- Optionally, enter OnSign TV for the Display Label. This label will appear under the Service Provider logo within the JumpCloud User Portal.
- You can upload a service provider application's XML metadata file to populate SAML connector attributes for that application. The attributes populated by the metadata file may vary by the application. To apply a metadata file for the application you're connecting, click Upload Metadata. Navigate to the file you want to upload, then click Open. You'll see a confirmation of a successful upload. Be aware that if you upload more than one metadata file, you'll overwrite the attribute values applied in the previously uploaded file.
- In the IDP Entity ID field, enter https://YOURDOMAIN.TLD (e.g., https://thebestwidgets.com).
- Select Upload IdP Private Key and upload the private.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload IdP Certificate and upload the cert.pem file generated according to the above prerequisites.
- Select Upload SP Certificate and upload the certificate obtained from the service provider.
- In the SP Entity ID field, enter https://app.onsign.tv/sso/ID/metadata.xml where ID matches with the ID string from the Service Provider.
- In the ACS URL field, enter https://app.onsign.tv/sso/ID/ where ID matches with the ID string from the Service Provider.
- In the field terminating the IdP URL, either leave the default value or enter a plaintext string unique to this connector.
- Select Activate.
To configure a new single sign-on provider, navigate to Settings > Single Sign-On (SSO). This page contains the SAML Provider Entity ID which your Identity provider will need, as well the Assertion Consumer Service URL, and the Service Provider Certificate.
Below Service Provider information, upload the Identity Provider metadata.
After metadata is successfully uploaded, your users will be able to sign into OnSignTV using your single sign-on provider.
Validate SSO authentication workflows
- Access the JumpCloud User Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Select the Service Provider icon.
- This should automatically launch and login to the application.
- Navigate to your Service Provider application URL.
- You will be redirected to log in to the JumpCloud User Portal.
- The browser will be redirected back to the application and be automatically logged in.