JumpCloud’s new self-service capability will improve your Multi-Tenant Portal administrative experience and allow you to roll-out JumpCloud more quickly to your customers. Now you can create a new Organization in the Multi-Tenant Portal on your own, without assistance from Support or the completion of a separate Free Account form.
BEFORE: Admin workflow for creating a new Org for the MTP
- Create a new client account by filling out a Free Account form.
- Contact JumpCloud and provide details to have the account associated to the MTP.
- Wait for confirmation before seeing the new Organization in the MTP.
AFTER: Admin workflow for creating a new Org within the MTP
- Log into the MTP Dashboard.
- Click the green + in the upper left corner.
- Enter the Organization Name, then click Save.